This walker is ideal for children who need additional support learning to walk.
Steered by the child, the walker allows freedom of movement and supports children to walk in an upright position with comfort.
- A counterweight is installed at the front end of the walker to prevent the walker from tipping or rolling away.
- Manufactured out of wood for a toy-like style, entertaining kids while encouraging first steps.
- Front wheels mounted beneath the tray, making it easier to steer.
- Handles provide grip and comfort for the child to hold on to while pushing and steering.
- Handle height adjustable to grow with your child.
- Made from ply wood, cut with precision from CNC router.
- Australian made and assembled by Solve-TAD volunteers.
Suitable for all ages.
|Height of Walker||285|
|Minimum Height of Adjustable Handle||530|
|Maximum Height of Adjustable Handle||660|
If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact us for other funding support.